ADHD COACHING IS HELPFUL FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Distractibility and Attention Challenges
- Physical and Mental Restlessness (Hyperactivity)
- Poor Performance Under Pressure and Overwhelm
- Developing Self Awareness
- Impulse Control (Spending, Blurting)
- Time Issues or Insensitivity
- Black and White (All or Nothing) Thinking
- Clutter Issues
- Working Memory and Executive Functions
My education at the ADD Coach Academy has equipped me to help you explore the above areas. Coaching is about strengthening your belief in yourself.
TAKING THE STEPS TO BEGIN COACHING
Please answer the following questions to see if coaching is the right step for you:
- Am I ready to change?
- Am I going to commit to the coaching conversation?
- Can I be honest with my coach?
- Am I ready for the financial investment?
- Can I begin practicing newly learned skills?
If you answer yes to most of the questions, then you are ready to begin the journey. If you answer no to a number of the questions then honestly explore the reasons for your answers and consider contacting other professionals who may help.